Friday 15 April 2016

BPXCL lets me drive my Audi without the need to worry about replacement spares

Driving on the roads of Delhi is not a child’s play. When I bought my Audi Q3, I drove it very carefully, so that it always looks as good as new. However, no matter how careful you are, sooner or later your car is bound to acquire some damage or the other. It happened with me too, and I did not know where to look for Audi parts in India. I was bewildered before I came across www.bpxclparts.com , a dealer which has a massive collection of Audi Q3 parts in Delhi. What’s more, their customer service is amazing, and the parts get delivered even with a short notice. Another thing worth-mentioning is that they only deliver genuine parts, so no worries on that front too!

No comments:

Post a Comment